Barnet Goverman/Goverman Financial Solutions, LLC DBA Financial Solutions Associates and Alex Burke/Sustainable Investment Solutions, LLC DBA Financial Solutions Associates are both Investment Advisors registered with the Massachusetts State Securities Division and other state securities divisions where required.. The advisors do not render or offer to render personalized investment advice or financial planning advice through this medium. This medium is limited to the dissemination of general information on the advisor's service offerings and provides for an efficient method in which a prospective or existing client may contact the advisor. Advice can only be rendered after the following conditions are met:
1. Registration of the advisors with the Massachusetts State Securities Division, or other state securities divisions where required, as Registered Investment Advisors.
2. Delivery of a disclosure statement (Form ADV) by advisors to client.
3. Execution of an Investment Advisory and/or Financial Planning agreement between the client and the advisors.
4. Payment of the financial planning fee or investment advisory fee by the client to the advisors.
5. Advisors may transact business only in states in which they are registered, or in which they are exempted from registration. The Investment Advisors must also be registered or exempted from registration in any state in which they respond to persons in that state to effect or attempt to effect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation.
The information in this web-site is based on data gathered from what the advisors believe are reliable sources. It is not guaranteed as to accuracy, and does not purport to be complete and is not intended as the primary basis for investment decisions. It should also not be construed as advice meeting the particular investment needs of any investor. There can be no assurance that investments or model portfolios will in fact perform in the manner suggested.
All references that might be made to an investment or portfolio's performance are based on historical data and one should not assume that this performance will continue in the future.